bambilein11 asked: Once you get this, you have to say five things you like about yourself (publicly), then send this to ten of your favourite followers.
- I really like my hair??? It’s a white blonde, but I have premature grays and over the years the tones have changed slightly with the time I’ve spent in the sun so my grays are hidden in the whites with goldens and these random auburn strands. Sometimes, when I come in from the outside and my eyes haven’t adjusted to the lighting difference, I catch myself in the mirror and it looks kind of rose gold-ish and IDK, it just makes me happy????
- I like my eyes, I got my mom’s eyes and I can’t really remember what color my Memaw’s eyes were, but I think they were the same as well and IDK, it’s like I have this trait that’s been passed down through generations and it’s cool??? Because I don’t really look like either my mom or my Memaw (at least I’ve never thought so) and to have the same eyes as them makes me happy????
- I’m getting bolder and learning to take less shit from people, I like that a lot. Because I’m really smart, but people try to block me showing any of that ever by never letting me finish a sentence and ganging up on me with their shitty words in order to prove their rightness. It used to make me want to curl into a ball and cry, but I’m almost twenty-three and I’m tired of it. I plan on taking public speaking classes in university to help bring this out even more.
- Doesn’t matter where I am, who I’m with, or what I’m doing. If I want to read a book, I can block every thing out and read a damn book. Like, if I’m reading and you start talking to me, chances are that I can’t hear you and I like that skill.
- I like my resilience. I’ve learned to bounce back and not let things cripple me anymore. Far cry from the girl who dropped out of public school and went into homeschooling through a private school in order to escape bullies. I still have days where a lot of things weigh down on me and I want to die, but then I think about how there’s a nineteen year old and a twelve year old counting on me to not fall apart and I just try to keep going.
I’m not going to tag anybody, because I never have been one for tagging people in things like this. TBH, I’d love it if sociallcasualtyy and doomstar1011 did it though!
ppl always ask me “”what are you going to do with your degree”“ and “"if you wanna get a PHD how do you plan on paying for it"" and ""where are you gonna move after college"" but here is the thing:
i am very powerful and cute and im gonna float through this world one day at a time. please leave me alone.